In excellent condition, with box and manual.
- We have two (almost identical) distortion channels running in parallel. (DISTO 1, DISTO 2)
- Each channel has a distortion module, a pre distortion band-pass filter and a post distortion low-pass filter.
- Each filter has it’s own frequency (FREQ), modulation depth (MOD) and resonance setting (PEAK)
- The distortion module goes from soft tube-like clipping (SOFT, HARD) to the harshest gated square, including octave-up and octave-down (SQUARE, -1 OCT, -2 OCT, +1 OCT)
- Distortion channels can be fed by dry signal or by a transistor fuzz (FUZZ)
- Distortions can be blended with the dry signal. (MIX)
- Modulation applied to filter’s frequency can be either envelope up, envelope down, LFO or expression pedal. (MOD)
- The LFO speed can be controlled by envelope down envelope up or expression pedal. (LFO CTRL)