At the heart of the Diamond Tremolo is a 100% analog signal path utilising an optoisolator like vintage tube amplifiers of the 60’s. The analog signal path is combined with a microprocessor controller to provide a host of cool features including:
– tap tempo and foot switchable double speed mode
– user selectable waveforms (sharkfin, sinewave, square wave and ‘chop’)
– timing accents (3/4, 6/8, 2/4 and 4/4)
– rhythmic trem mode
– ‘Chaotic’ mode – random speeds with any waveform!
– TapView (TM) feature allows the player to visually see the tempo and tap speed while tapping a new setting.
It’s important to note that at no point is your instrument signal converted to digital! Everything you hear is completely analog. Vintage sounds, modern flexibility.