Area - multi reverb
by Mastro Valvola
Area - the art of reverberation.
Area is an extremely versatile Multi Reverb with which you can obtain many reverberation environments. From short reverberations to huge spaces and celestial atmospheres, without clouding the Dry signal.
Area is built on the base of powerful digital algorithms of our own creation, reproducing 4 different reverberation effects with an exceptional sound quality.
The new Mastro Valvola Area MkII has all the same features of first Area multi reverb, with the addition of the innovative “Timed Bypass System”, designed by Mastro Valvola, to manage the reverb trails.
When Trails mode is engaged and the effect is turned off, the pedal uses the “buffered bypass” and the reverb trails die of naturally. When the reverb trails are completely dead the pedal automatically changes the bypass system in true-bypass through the internal relay.
- 4 types of reverb: Reverb – Modulation – Shimmer 8th – Shimmer 8th + 5th
- 3 presets, easily managed with the preset button
- Damp control, to modify the emphasis on the reverberation frequencies
- dedicated Pre-Delay control, to easily modify the separation between the Dry and reverberated signal
- analogical Mix control, varying from 100% Dry to 100% Wet
- True-bypass with Timed Bypass System (TBS), to manage the reverb Trails
- completely analog Dry signal path
- REVERB: in this position, combining the Decay, Damp and Pre-Delay you will be able to obtain several kinds of reverberations: ROOM, PLATE, HALL.
- MOD: a double voice chorus modulation is added to the reverberation atmospheres, enriching the space of your environment.
- SHIM 8th: the tail of the reverberation is enriched by symphonic shimmers, tuned 2 octaves higher.
- SHIM 8th + 5th: the tail of the reverberation is enriched by symphonic shimmers, tuned on the higher octave and fifth.