Electric Ocean is our first foray into phasers. What a trip it was to bring this to life and we’re so glad it’s here. I (Ryan) have owned the Roland AP-7 Jet Phaser a few times, but struggled with having such an expensive, heavy, vintage pedal where I didn’t use half of the features. This pedal is not a clone of, nor is it based on the AP-7, but rather a love letter to it. We’ve brought you a focused, easy to use fuzz-phaser that will keep you heard and present in the mix with all the features you need, leaving the stuff you don’t out of it.
Nicholas Williams (Dunwich Amplification) helped us design Electric Ocean, so rest assured…this pedal rips.
Feature sets include:
- OTA driven phaser – chewy, stable
- Tight fuzz with present mids throughout tone sweep
- Fuzz On/Off Toggle – you can use the phaser by itself
- Effect Order Toggle – fuzz into phaser OR phaser into fuzz
- Internal trimpot (lower trimpot) to focus the voicing of the phaser – clockwise guitar/counterclockwise bass
- Top-mounted jacks
- Runs at 9V DC output center negative power ONLY
Dive in. Life’s a beach with Fuzzrocious.