POLYAMORATOR Digital Harmonize/Delay/Arpeggio
Pedal Signature For Peter Holmström
POLYAMORATOR is a compact digital harmonize/delay/arpeggio pedal featuring three stages of harmonizing and delay with two pages for control adjustment. Five of the six knobs change function depending on the page: Page 1 has controls for delay time, delay regen amount, stage one harmonizing, stage two harmonizing, stage three harmonizing. Page 2 has controls for sample size, wet/dry mix, stage one volume, stage two-volume, stage three-volume. The effect is three stages sequentially (arpeggio). The TIME adjustment changes the delay time for each stage exponentially. Each stage of harmonizing offers up to one octave up or down, in chromatic increments. TAP tempo input also works with external clock. Any combination of Size, Time, Regen, Wet/Dry Mix, Stage One Volume, Stage Two Volume, Stage Three Volume, Stage One Harmonizing, Stage Two Harmonizing, and Stage Three Harmonizing settings, both positive and negative sweep can be controlled with an expression pedal or through CV input.
Polyamorator Features include:
– Delay Time: Stage One- 670ms max
– Stage Two- 1.340ms max
– Stage Three- 2.000ms max
– Harmonizing: Range is one octave up or down in chromatic increments
– Size: This determines the amount of audio captured for harmonizing and delaying
– Delay Regen: one repeat to full feedback
– Mix: Set the mix from 100% dry to 100% wet.
– Volume per stage
– Preamp Level – Attenuate or amplify input signal. Unity is at approx. 10 o’clock.
Polyamorator is a signature pedal for Peter Holmström (The Dandy Warhols, Pete
International Airport, Rebel Drones and Radis Noir)